[Histonet] pathology grossing stations

Bob Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:19:28 CST 2011

A laboratory I'm doing some work for is planning to remodel within two
months. We see about 5,000 specimens a year, with a moderate number of
hospital major specimens including placentas. Currently we have no
grossing station, and this may be an opportunity to get one. It will
be installed in a windowless unventilated room, like our present sink
setup. I don't know the dimensions of the space available. I suspect
the decision will be made on the basis of price, with us having very
little input.

What currently available grossing station do you have? Do you like it?

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Knoxville TN