[Histonet] LILLIE

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:05:43 CST 2011

No worries and no fast one assumed. There is no issue w/ anyone trying to create value and get what they can for a valuable item. The book, who offers the book and it's use will always provide value to the recipient. I stand by my previous statement -This book is a must for all Histology labs!

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)