[Histonet] seeking slide handles for racks

Diana Martinez-Longoria dmlongoria <@t> ecrmc.org
Tue Dec 6 15:11:01 CST 2011

Hello all,

We have desperately seeking handles for our racks that are from Sakura Tissue Tek Slide Baskets 4768. My supervisor has gone to the Sakura website and has not any information about them. We only need the handles since we already have about 30 baskets. Please help. Thanking you guys in advance!

Diana Martinez-Longoria

Histotechnician (ASCP)cm

El Centro Regional Medical Center

phone: 760-339-7267

fax: 760-482-5365

email:dmlongoria <@t> ecrmc.org

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.