[Histonet] Info for all Re: nuclear fast red

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Dec 1 00:39:06 CST 2011

Nuclear fast red was added to the Biological Stain Commission's list of Certified Stains 4 or 5 years ago.
http://biostain.com
Buy from a vendor who sells NFR from a Certified batch. Think before buying anything else.

John Kiernan
Secretary, Biological Stain Commission
= = =