[Histonet] trolling for travelers!

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 19:15:16 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone-

Already traveling & want to stay busy? Looking to travel?  We need to add a few and 'season' a few new techs for our travel team.

The conversation is fun--truly--and I'll answer all your questions to help you make the right decision for you and your family.

800.756.3309

(Also seeking grossing techs for five different permanent jobs around the country--get out of the cold/away from the hurricane--or both!)

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.