[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 93, Issue 46

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:53:02 CDT 2011

That is great that your organization does  such a career ladder and fosters professionalism. If more places adopted this, it might certainly be beneficial.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP