[Histonet] Humidity in Histology Lab

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Tue Aug 30 13:06:47 CDT 2011

The humidity is not usual for Southern California.  It's been a bad few
weeks.

Jill Cox <jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
08/30/2011 10:25 AM
Please respond to
Jill Cox <jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com>

"Histonet <@t> Lists. Edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Humidity in Histology Lab

Hi Histonetters!
I am having humidity issues in a new lab in Long Beach Ca. It's 68%
humidity inside lab. I have my own a/c system and have tried all settings
including the dry setting. I had level down to 52% then it went back up.
Is there something I can do to control this? I'm new to this area so don't
know if humidity is year round or seasonal. What are you all using or
doing if you have this problem? Thank you in advance, Jill

Jill Cox, HT ASCP