[Histonet] peggy wenk comments on HT/HTL practical

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Sun Aug 28 13:23:41 CDT 2011

    The  dropping of the practical was explained so well by Peggy Wenk. I
   never  got  into  the  debate(glad  I  did  not  after  reading Peggys
   comments),  I  would  have argued to keep it.  That said, indeed it is
   outdated.  The  fact  that  we  were  the last to do it I guess speaks
   volumes.  I did struggle getting tissues for it for sure.  Modern day,
   modern  thinking.  Thanks  for the information Peggy and of course all
   you do fo this field.

   Nick(Rocky) Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC