[Histonet] Returning to Histology-Another Idea Won't Work

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Sat Aug 27 19:06:18 CDT 2011

10 years experience to qualify for taking the exam?  Is that an ASCP requirement?  It sounds like they might be exchanging experience for the bachelor's degree?  Have you checked out the online courses?  I believe there are some that offer the bachelor's degree.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone