[Histonet] harrasment for humble histotechs

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 14:25:56 CDT 2011

   Gentle  harrassment.  I  encourage  you to look at you scores for your
   practical  and  written  exam.  Between gigs I am getting my important
   documents  together  and  found my old scores for the HTL, no thte HT,
   however,  both parts of the exam were taken by yours truly.  Never got
   into  the  talk of practical vs no practical.  I do think it si a good
   idea to keep it. Honest techs will be proud to do a practical. Looking
   at  scores  made  me feel good that the next great job is right around
   the corner.

   Nick(Rocky) Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC