[Histonet] heavy duty microtome

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:24:46 CDT 2011

I know of two possible options for exactly what you seek. Please contact me directly so that we may point you in the right direction and discuss with you the details.

Best Regards,

Jack

PS I have heard a rumor that these units will no longer be for sale by Leica and no replacements will be available in the future. Additionally, I very seriously doubt that they have a demo unit for sale as they typically manufacture these units upon approved purchase order.

Jack L Ratliff
Senior Histologist, BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc.
Chair, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology