[Histonet] MSDS binders

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Thu Aug 25 14:40:30 CDT 2011

Our Fire Marshalls even require we have a big red sign pointing to where the hard copies are located.  They don't need to hunt for it in case of an event.
Shirley

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Houston, Ronald [Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:31 PM
To: 'Victor Tobias'; William
Cc: Histonet <@t> Lists. Edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] MSDS binders

There must be some way for the Fire Department to be able to access MSDS. As Victor rightly points out, if your computer system is down, that option no longer exists. It is not only prudent, it is mandatory for the Fire Service to be able to look up any chemical within your facility.

If you cannot satisfy your local fire daprtment, they will close you down quicker than CAP or CLIA ever could.

Ronnie Houston
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Nationwide Children's Hospital
Columbus OH 43205