AW: [Histonet] RE: Embedding process improvementandcompetencyassessment

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:07:01 CDT 2011

Thank you for clarifying the essential element at hand. I have learned to appreciate the different skill sets indeed. Lucky you for having training in all.
Joelle

From: Gudrun Lang <gu.lang <@t> gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:53:09
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: AW: [Histonet] RE: Embedding process improvement
	andcompetencyassessment

Lucky me.
Being a MT in Austria I've learned also histotechniqe during education. ;)
So no discussions like this. But in reality people working in histologic or
chemical labs are of different species.

I think managing and technical supervising are different skills. In small
teams both is in close contact and a manager without histotech-knowledge has
a hard life - and the coworkers also.

Gudrun