[Histonet] Advertise your company's logo with Team RISH

Heath, Nancy L. NHeath <@t> Lifespan.org
Thu Aug 25 05:37:38 CDT 2011

Advertise your company's logo with Team Rhode Island Society for
Histotechnology!

We are actively looking for vendor sponsors for the Team Rhode Island
Society for Histotechnology (Team RISH) scrub tops for the Gloria Gemma
5K walk/run happening Sunday October 9 2011. By sponsoring the cost of
our scrub tops your company logo will be printed on the back of the
scrub tops that team RISH will be wearing for the walk. RISH is a non
profit society and needs sponsors like your company to keep us viable
and active. The cost to sponsor our scrub tops is $100.00. That's not
alot for some great advertising! The deadline for sponsorship is Friday
September 30. Payment for sponsorship of our scrub tops can be made
through Paypal to email treasurer <@t> rihisto.org
<blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:treasurer <@t> rihisto.org>  , please put
in the notes area in Paypal that you are sponsoring our scrub tops. If
you prefer we can email you an invoice and you can send your sponsorship
payment by check to:

RHODE ISLAND SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY

Rosemarie Tavares - RISH Treasurer
Rhode Island Hospital
593 Eddy Street, Aldrich 600A
Providence, RI 02903

(please send a high resolution jpeg of your company's logo to
president <@t> rihisto.org)

The Gloria Gemma 5K walk/run is expected to have over 3000 participants
and even larger crowds since it coincides with "Water Fire" which is a a
nationally known event! The following link
http://support.gloriagemma.org/goto/rihisto
<blocked::blocked::blocked::http://support.gloriagemma.org/goto/rihisto>
will take you to our Rhode Island Society for Histotechnology team page
on the Gloria Gemma Foundation website.

RISH will also be holding its Fall conference on Saturday October 22,
2011. Vendor tables can be reserved for 250.00. We have only two tables
left so please reserve your table before thay are all booked. We are
also seeking a vendor to sponsor our lunch & afternoon break for 150.00.
We are expecting a great turn out! Please contact Rose Tavares
treasurer <@t> rihisto.org or myself if you are interested.

If you need further information please do not hesitate to call or email
me. Also visit our website www.rihisto.org
<blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.rihisto.org/>  it is new and
updated frequently with Histology happenings throughout New England.

Thank you,

Nancy Heath, HT(ASCP)

RISH President

401-444-3246