[Histonet] Beverly Hills area Histotech needed

Davide Costanzo pathlocums <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:37:52 CDT 2011

This is a little early, but I would like to announce that we will be soon
looking for a histotech in the Beverly Hills area. This is a new lab set to
open early 2012. We will be looking for a tech with several years
experience, ready to assume the lead. Initially it will be a one tech job,
but as volumes rise we will be adding to the staff. Our initial hire should
be ready and able to assume the lead as a histo supervisor.

If you are interested in learning more please email me directly at
pathlocums <@t> gmail.com

David Costanzo, MHS, PA(ASCP)
Project Manager