[Histonet] IF antibodies for Human Lung Tissue

Kathy Bonness Kathy.Bonness <@t> UTSouthwestern.edu
Tue Aug 23 14:40:40 CDT 2011

     Hello-

       I will be IF staining human lung tissue, both cancerous (NSCLC) and benign, and I am looking for suggestions regarding primary antibodies that have been successful. To develop our model, I would prefer to use 'tried and true' antibodies rather than re-inventing the wheel with precious samples.

       Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for either FFPE or frozen tissue samples as I will be using both methods for IF staining of patient samples. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice.

Cheers-

Kathy M. Bonness, PhD.

251-533-2661

kathy.bonness <@t> utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:kathy.bonness <@t> utsouthwestern.edu>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kathy-bonness/6/1a1/931

UTSW  Dallas, TX

Green Center for Computational & Systems Biology

Department of Pharmacology

Altschuler/Wu Lab   (ND9.214)

http://www4.utsouthwestern.edu/altschulerwulab/