[Histonet] Jennifer Thawley is out of the office.

JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org
Mon Aug 22 15:02:36 CDT 2011

I will be out of the office starting  08/22/2011 and will not return until
08/25/2011.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Please call Histology at
extension 3590 with any immediate needs.  Thank you.

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.