[Histonet] Pathology reports

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Fri Aug 19 11:46:57 CDT 2011

I'd like to apologize to the group.  I had no intention of sending this out
to the entire community.

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 952.241.7369

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michael
Mihalik
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 9:11 AM
To: 'Davide Costanzo'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Pathology reports

Davide, good morning,

I’m fairly familiar with the Cortex product as we are an LIS vendor who
replaced a large Cortex installation in Seattle.  We use Crystal Reports to
generate patient reports that get faxed, printed, sent to EMR's, etc.  You,
as the user of the system, can make your reports look anyway you'd like and
can make them different per specimen or per requesting doctor, for example.
Of course, you can also add graphics as well.

Feel free to email me back or call at your convenience.   Depending on your
location, we could set up an onsite demonstration as well.  My office is
just north of Seattle and I know that Cortex had a lot of Northwest
installations since they were Seattle based.