[Histonet] job openings

Tammy de Leon tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com
Thu Aug 18 08:23:09 CDT 2011

If you're looking for a friendly environment, a new state-of-the-art
facility and an employer of choice, SPL is the place for you!! We are
currently looking for qualified Histotechnicians/Histotechnologists!

Histo candidates should be an HTL or HT (ASCP) or equivalent.

Primary responsibilities include on-site frozen sections including mobile
laboratory units.

SPL is CAP accredited, offers competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits
package.  SPL pays 100% of employee premiums for  Medical, Dental, LTD and
Life!  We also offer a Retirement Plan & Supplemental Insurance.

Please forward resume to

Tammy de Leon

tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com

Surgical Pathology Laboratory