[Histonet] RE: Opinions on Digital Pathology

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Aug 17 12:39:54 CDT 2011

There is lots of information regarding digital pathology on the DPA website - Digital Pathology Association - http://digitalpathologyassociation.org/  and there are groups in Linked In too. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=163106&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3362959&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

You can contact me if you want to discuss Digital Pathology

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592