[Histonet] Re: IHC on Pig help

shive003 <@t> umn.edu shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Sat Aug 13 16:42:09 CDT 2011

Carl is correct... treat the tissue as if it is human... i.e., use
anti-mouse IgG as your link secondary Ab for CD68 mouse primary antibody,
etc. Not all CD68s cross-react with non-primates; I can let you know which
clones I've tried when I get back into work on Monday.

Jan Shivers
IHC Section Head
Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
Univ. of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine
St. Paul, MN