[Histonet] Online program for histotechnician program

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 09:34:43 CDT 2011

As far as I know, the program at the Indiana University School of Medicine is very good.
René J.

--- On Fri, 8/12/11, Kimmie Rabe <Kim <@t> ncpath.com> wrote:

From: Kimmie Rabe <Kim <@t> ncpath.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Online program for histotechnician program
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:00 AM

I am exploring the possibilty of recruiting a student to work at our facility and obtain histology training online (leading to a histotechnician certificate).  I have found programs through the University of North Dakota, Indiana University School of Medicine, and Harford Community College in Maryland.

Does anyone have any experience/insight to offer?

Kimmie E. Rabe, MD
North Central Pathology, PA
3701 12th Street North, Suite 201
St. Cloud, MN 56303