[Histonet] Napsin-A

Steier,Amanda Amanda.Steier <@t> sanfordhealth.org
Tue Aug 9 10:59:34 CDT 2011

I am starting to work up Napsin-A (purchased from Biocare Medical) on our Ventana instruments using iView DAB. Does anyone have a recommended protocol to get me started?

Amanda Steier, HT(ASCP)
Sanford Health
Fargo, ND
Please note that My Email Address Has Changed!
Please begin using the address in the "From" line above, immediately.
Soon, email sent to my old address will no longer be delivered to me.

privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.