[Histonet] histology equipment service

Carol Fields Carol.Fields <@t> Northside.com
Mon Aug 8 07:48:20 CDT 2011

Southeast Pathology Services, Inc. we have used for years and do an
excellent job.  They also have refurbed equipment.
Call Michael Dietrich at 843-588-2559

Carole Fields, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Northside Hospital
Atlanta, GA 30342
carol.fields <@t> northside.com
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Shirley
A. Powell
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 5:14 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] histology equipment service

For the person/persons looking for someone to do equipment
maintenance/service I can highly recommend this company, Pathology
Service, Inc.  Sean Draime and Joel DeVisser are very knowledgeable on
all types of histology equipment and their charges are reasonable.  They
are in Georgia, of course, GO DAWGS, but travel all over the country
doing repair, PM, and also have used equipment now.  Their number is
1-866-398-9478, or contact them by going to
www.pathologyserv.com<http://www.pathologyserv.com>.  Also see email
below for more information on equipment purchases.

To: Shirley A. Powell
Subject: Joel from PSI

Hi, this is my email here for any info you come across reference people
who may need to sell any lab equipment or labs.  We also do offer very
competitive service and preventative maintenance packages and cover most
of the USA.  Sean has 3 different plans that can be customized to fit
any clients needs or budgets.  We also sell used, refurbished equipment
and our pieces go through frame off restorations and come out working
and looking like new again.  We offer 90 day warranties on everything we
sell and 1 year extensions all through PSI.  Thank you so much for the
information on the news letter and for taking the time to speak with me
earlier on the phone.

Joel DeVisser
678-887-6068