[Histonet] problems posting

Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF Karen.Heckford <@t> CHW.edu
Mon Aug 8 07:10:57 CDT 2011

I am having problems posting to Histonet.  Not sure what is going on.
Hopefully this goes through if not please add me to your list.  I have
been on the the Histonet for 7 years now.

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE

Lead Histology Technician

St. Mary's Medical Center

450 Stanyan St.

San Francisco, Ca. 94117

415-668-1000 ext. 616

7Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The
information contained in this email message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any
further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you."