[Histonet] Pax-2 on FFPE human tissue

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:37:59 CDT 2011

Hi Dana,

Invitrogen sells a rabbit polyclonal anti-pax-2 antibody that works well on
FFPE tissues (Cat # 180483).  We use a multi-tissue control block for a
control.  It has normal kidney to show the endothelial cells around
glomeruli and renal tubules staining, clear cell renal cell Ca to show tumor
staining and a small piece of tonsil to show that B-cells stain.

Hope I helped,

Mark