[Histonet] IMEB

Sheila Haas micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 09:48:00 CDT 2011

Kaye,
I was telling of my situation and asked if others had recent problems. I
received many responses with two being positive and most of the others negative
(a couple were offering suggestions on how to handle). I have heard this company
was very reputable which is why I chose to do business with them in the first
place but have since heard that recently things have been quite rocky. I do
feel, at this point, that others should be leary before ordering from this
company. I'd hate for someone else to be in the same situation as we are,
particularly during these difficult economic times (we are out a large sum of
money at this point). I also stated that if the issue is resolved, I would let
everyone know but up until now it has not been.

You are right, we did not have an account with IMEB but what was promised in the
beginning is not what played out. I have been in this field for a very long time
and realize how the accounting works but I also realize that a full refund is
not unreasonable given I jumped through every hoop they requested I jump
through. Keep in mind, restocking fees typically occur when items are already
shipped or delivered to the customer and they return them. This is not the case
here, they have both the item and our money. Again, if this issue is resolved to
my satisfaction, I will gladly let everyone know.

Sheila Haas