[Histonet] IMEB

sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Thu Apr 28 09:46:09 CDT 2011

I agree Kaye!!  IMEB has always gone above and beyond to help me with anything I have ever needed.  They even had one of their techs call and help me troubleshoot some equipment that wasn't even theirs!  I can never say enough awesome things about Denise either!!  She is AWESOME!!  Keeps in contact and tries to help out in any way she can!!  I bought a used processor from them and a few months later it had an issue.  They sent someone to my lab (on their dime by the way) who fixed it on the spot!  From the time I called to the time it was fixed was less than 2 days!!  It was an old VIP and the repair tech even made his own diagnostic equipment and repair parts!  I would recommend this company to anyone (and have!!).  It is a shame that one person's bad experience has been broadcast over the histonet for the world to see.  With anything in this world there is always going to be one person who has a bad taste in their mouth about something.  Because people always yell out the bad and rarely yell out the good here I go...IMEB IS A GREAT COMPANY!!!!

I will now step down off my box =)  Have a Happy Thursday Histo-hotties!!

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics
2150 Woodward Street
Suite 100
Austin, Texas  78744
(512)901-0900 ext. 6912

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kaye Ryan
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:32 AM
To: Sheila Haas; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] IMEB

I usually do not respond to postings because I have seen people that may not agree with a posting get "roasted" by others but I felt like I had to chance it with this posting.  I have had many excellent transactions with IMEB and would recommend them to anyone.  Their products are trustworthy and their prices are excellent compared to other companies that sell the same products.  I have known the owner and several of the reps for many years and have never heard of an incident like this.  I too, had to put a deposit down when I made my first order because we did not have an established account with them.  I am assuming that you did not have an account already established since they were checking your credit status?  It does take time to fill out the paper work and for them to check your credit references.  It is that way with almost any new company that you place a large order with.  In this day and time "trust" is a hard thing to come by on a new account.  It is terrible that people that may not have used them now have a negative thought in their minds about the company. We all have at some time something that we can find not quite to our liking about any company and I think we need to be careful when we are saying statements like " It appears there have only been a couple of successful recent transactions with them".  This can be interpreted by some to mean that there have been many negative interactions so stay clear of them.  Maybe a lot of their customers do not reply to posting or do not even subscribe to the histonet.

Kaye Ryan
Histology Manager