[Histonet] Two Questions

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:48:10 CDT 2011

Hi,
   This is probably totally not helpful and I apologize in advance, but do
you climb in through the window? I'm thinking the histology lab meets Dukes
of Hazard! Sorry about the giggles at your expense but YEE HAW that's funny!
Can't wait to see Daisy Duke in a lab coat & cut offs!
Amos

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:20 AM, <histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu