[Histonet] Biopsy Run

Yahoo kim.tournear <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 07:55:37 CDT 2011

Mesh cassettes are known to hold air pockets in them, so extending your times would only over process your tissue.

I would suggest you use sponges, filter paper, or bx bags and use the cassettes you use for your larger specimens until you can get a different cassette.

We found in our lab (we didn't have a printer) that the ink will fade if it's not dry enough before blocks are put in formalin container. Same on the slides.

Hope this helps.

Sent from the iPhone of Kim Tournear