[Histonet] canine teeth

kbowden kbowden <@t> ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 26 13:14:35 CDT 2011

I would decal with TBD-2 for about two weeks.  TBD-2 is a formic acid
decal solution.  I would shake the specimen 24 hrs a day.  Vacuum and
release the specimen several times a day.  Change the decal every couple
of days.  Do not remove the paraffin it helps to protect from over
decalcifying.

*//*

*/-- You are what you do - not what you say --/*

*/Karen Bowden
Staff Research Associate II
University of CA, San Diego
Department of Orthopedics
3525 John Hopkins Ct. 0863
San Diego, CA 92121-08630
858-822-1251 voice
858-534-5304 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
/**/THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR
OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION
BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS
PROHIBITED.IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE
SENDER AND DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER/**/./*