[Histonet] Unsubscribe

Linda Margraf LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Fri Apr 22 08:56:25 CDT 2011

Hi, I am the Histonet administrator and I just tried to remove the people requesting to leave the Histonet list but both addresses were not on the list so I guess they were successful in removing themselves.  Anyone wishing to remove their address from the list or change something about their subscription (ie. update the address, switch to the daily digest version, put on a temporary vacation hold on the mail etc),
please go to the website http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet  and change your subscription using the instructions at the bottom of the page. Please remember, if your email address changes at all from when you first subscribed, you must update it on the list, in order to be able to post messages. If you cannot for some reason unsubscribe or have other problems, please let me know.
Thanks,
Linda M
Histonet administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Merced Leiker
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:35 AM
To: Emily Sours; Mollie Hannon; spanish_fly1981 <@t> yahoo.com
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

**Listserv master: Some people are reporting problems with managing their
subscription as they have submitted their unsubscription multiple times in
the prescribed manner and are still getting Histonet emails. This was
reported to me by one such (failed) unsubscriber.**

--On Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:25 AM -0400 Emily Sours
<talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

> Jupiter's thunder!!!!
> two people in a row? really?!!?!?
> LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE EMAIL.  YOU UNSUBSCRIBE ON THE SAME PAGE THAT
> YOU SUBSCRIBED ON.
>
> Both of you are officially banned from the internet.  Forever.  Don't use
> it again.
> And don't EVER join a mailing list.  EVER.
>
> Emily, who would love to unsubscribe you so I didn't have to get your
> ridiculous emails about how you can't do it your damn self.
>
> A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly
> exhausted. You should live several lives while reading it.
> -William Styron

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6118
Fx: (716) 829-2665

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended
recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you
have received this information in error, please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas
immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical
Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this
information.