[Histonet] slide drying ovens

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 12:24:47 CDT 2011

There are many so called convection ovens out there that are gravity
convection.  Biocare has a great convection oven that has an internal
fan, and can be set with several different programs. You can set it
for IHC at the end of the day and it automatically stops and is ready
for you in the AM when you come in.  It has a small footprint. It is
not cheap, but well worth it.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting