[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] Ventana EBER DNP

Angela Bitting akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:42:42 CDT 2011

Your sales rep should supply these to you.

I'm having problems with filling my ISH Probe Kit. I logged in my EBER Probe. I registered the Probe kit and went to fill it and it only lets me pick from my Fillable Reagents list, not the Fillable probes list. Tech support can't figure out why this is happening and said they haven't encountered this problem with any other clients. Anyone else having this issue?

>>> Mark Tarango <marktarango <@t> gmail.com> 4/19/2011 11:08 AM >>>
If anyone has the catalog numbers for the probes, that would help.  I
couldn't get this info from Ventana when I asked.  They said we have to ask
another lab, even for catalog numbers!

Mark