[Histonet] un-nucleated squamous epithelial cells

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Mon Apr 18 08:38:17 CDT 2011

LOL, only if tastefully done.

I'm just saying, a couple dead epi cells are something that should be
overlooked, as they cannot be avoided and are the main component of household
dust. The stray clothing or paper fiber is another nuisance.

Paula

________________________________
From: Tony Henwood <AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au>
To: Paula Pierce <contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com>; Rene J Buesa
<rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>; Histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 7:04:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] un-nucleated squamous epithelial cells

So does that mean I will have to wear makeup?

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA