[Histonet] ThermoScientific Printmate

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Fri Apr 15 09:20:08 CDT 2011

My apologies to the group and Thermo for my comment yesterday, if they
seemed misleading. I was referencing the Slidemate not the Printmate. I
have no personal knowledge of the Printmate.

Victor

Victor Tobias HT(ASCP)
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-744-2735
206-744-8240 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.