AW: [Histonet] Benchmark Ultra question - follow up

Angela Bitting akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:30:43 CDT 2011

Augh! I hate when that happens!

>>> "Gudrun Lang" <gu.lang <@t> gmx.at> 4/13/2011 10:44 AM >>>
Thank you all for your replies. After all I have to admit, that the
cause
was human failure. We found, that the protocols have been changed and
noone
did remember. That was after a stopped run, where HIER war clicked off
for
the repetition. And afterward only short HIER was clicked on again
instead
of mild HIER. – stupid me!

Bye Gudrun

  _____