[Histonet] Ventana ultra

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla <@t> chsli.org
Wed Apr 13 09:45:06 CDT 2011

I currently have one XT and 3 Ultras.  I love the Ultras. There is no
difference in reagent costs.  The only thing that I can say remotely
related is that if you keep both platforms, the XT and the ultras have
separate CC1, CC2, and LCS. I am fairly certain the contents of the
bottle are the same, but the label and part numbers are different.
I love the continuous access. I have it set up where the three ultras
are 'top loaded' with set antibodies every day. This eliminates bouncing
things around all the time. Contact me if you would like anymore info. I
would be happy to help. I notice no delay in run times.
melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Barbara.Crill <@t> LPNT.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:39 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana ultra

Does anyone use the Benchmark Ultra - care to share your comments?

We are considering switching from the Benchmark XT to the Ultra but
would like to hear from users about this instrument.
Is there an increase in reagent cost?

Can you really add more slides without adding time to the run?

ANTOINETTE CRILL, MBA,CT(ASCP)
TEAM LEADER ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY
DANVILLE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
(O) 434.799.4470