[Histonet] Benchmark Ultra question

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Mon Apr 11 10:48:41 CDT 2011

Hi!

I have some issues with our new Ultra. Since a few days antibodies, that
work usually well, show up very faint. For example the TTF1 (Novocastra).

I ordered a new bottle, made a titration and found, that the "old" titer
1:50 was again well enough. I filled the old PrepKit - and the result was
very weak.

Then I thought, the PrepKit itself is the culprit. I changed the PrepKit  -
and again the result was very weak. At that time the working-solution was
only three days old.

Has anyone an explanation, why the titration works well and the automated
dispension doesn't?

Regards

Gudrun Lang