[Histonet] Seeking Immuno vendor...

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Wed Apr 6 16:51:38 CDT 2011

I am actively seeking an Immunohistochemistry Vendor to display and
distribute information on their products at a INBRE CORE Facilities Open
House event,  Friday April 22nd Christiana Care Hopital - Ammon Ctr. -
Wilmington, Delaware. Event: Each Core is requesting a supporting Vendor
to display 8:00 am to 3:30 pm next to the corresponding booth:
Histotechnology Core Laboratory, Nemours, Alfred I. du Pont Hospital for
Children - Department of Biomedical Research.
Contact cbarone <@t> nemours.org <mailto:cbarone <@t> nemours.org>  ...We will
feature Muscle Histochemistry and Immunohistochemistry Services. Only
one Vendor per Core can be represented Thank you.
or

Dr. Rebekah Helton (rrhelton <@t> udel.edu <mailto:rrhelton <@t> udel.edu> )
Dr. Katia Sol-Church (ksolchur <@t> nemours.org <mailto:ksolchur <@t> nemours.org>
)
Ms. Terry Pedicone (tpedicon <@t> nemours.org <mailto:tpedicon <@t> nemours.org> )

Everyone else...Please join us... at the event

Info...at  https://secure.dbi.udel.edu/registration/coreopenhouse/
<https://secure.dbi.udel.edu/registration/coreopenhouse/>

Participating cores include:
Bioinformatics Core Facility, Nemours

Biomolecular Core Laboratory, Nemours

Cell Science Core, Nemours

Christiana Care Center for Outcomes Research, CCHS

CTCR Core Facility, UD

CTCR Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, CCHS

DBI Bio-Imaging Center, DBI

DBI Bio-Informatics Center, DBI

Histotechnology Core Laboratory, Nemours

Protein Characterization Facility, DBI

Proteomics & Mass Spectrometry Core Facility, DBI

UD Sequencing & Genotyping Center, UD