[Histonet] solvent recycler waste

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Apr 6 13:21:49 CDT 2011

Why would you want to test the waste?  We test the solutions generated
but not the waste.  We dispose of the liquid waste like the rest of our
waste, its hauled away by a licensed vendor.  The paraffin waste is
placed into the trash in the same container its collected in, but we
have not had to dispose of one yet.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, Colorado 80308
office (303) 682-3949
fax (303) 682-9060
www.premierlab.com

Ship to Address:
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, Colorado 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hutton,
Allison
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:01 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] solvent recycler waste

I was curious if anyone who uses the CBG recycler has ever tested the
waste (the accumulation under the unit) to find out the specific
components in the waste.  My question refers both to the paraffin waste
from the xylene run and the liquid waste from the alcohol run.  Also,
how does everyone dipose of that waste. I know laws are different in
every state, I am located in PA.
Thanks is advance
Allison