[Histonet] New England Job Offering

jstaruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Tue Apr 5 16:14:45 CDT 2011

HISTOLOGIST - Mass Histology Service, Inc. is a busy, well established,
rapidly growing, highly reputable private histopathology lab located in
central MA.  We are looking for an experienced histologist with a strong
background in routine and special stains, frozen sections,
immunohistochemistry and general histology procedures.  Must be HT certified
or eligible.  Hours are somewhat flexible and salary is based on experience
as well as quality of work.  We offer great benefits and a pleasant work
environment.  This is NOT a production line "slide factory".  Potential
partnership available to the right person.  Please e-mail your cover letter,
resume and salary requirements to info <@t> masshistology.com.

No recruiters please

Thank you

James E. Staruk HT(ASCP)