[Histonet] The Fifth Annual International Retreat on Applied Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology

Carrie Disbrow cdisbrow <@t> msn.com
Wed Sep 29 14:26:10 CDT 2010

HI!
I was hoping to find out if I would be able to apply CEU's from the Feb 2011 Fifth Annual International Retreat on Applied Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology to the State of Florida Department of Licensing. Does anyone know?
There is not a lot of time to get the discounted rate for early registration and I would like to complete the process soon.
Thanks for any info,
Carrie Disbrow, BS, RVT, HTL (ASCP)