[Histonet] Bag Sealing system

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:25:40 CDT 2010

Cardinal sells the Kapac sealer and a variety of sizes of bags at 2 mm & 4 mm bags. This system is industrial and intended for laboratory use. We use to store tissue on-site and transport tissue and cassette between sites. has reduced storage space and incidence of fluid spills.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)