[Histonet] RE: Bag Sealing system

McMahon, Loralee A Loralee_Mcmahon <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:47:17 CDT 2010

Milestone Medical has a really neat system.  www.milesonemed.com   It is called the TissueSAFE.  You will find it under preanalytical tools.  We would love to get one for our couriers and biospecimen repository.  We haven't purchased it yet.

Loralee McMahon, HTL (ASCP)
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
Strong Memorial Hospital
Department of Surgical Pathology
(585) 275-7210
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Masterson_John [Masterson_John <@t> Allergan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:26 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Bag Sealing system

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a bag and heat sealing system for archiving/shipping  tissue?  Thanks in advance.

John

</pre><P><FONT face="Verdana" color=blue size=1><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: blue">
This e-mail, including any attachments, is meant only for the intended recipient and may be a confidential communication or a communication privileged by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
</SPAN></FONT></P>