[Histonet] Vectastain elite ABC kit- multiple dips ok?

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:39:17 CDT 2010

Teresa Iglesias wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have three 24-well plates with three brain sections in each well. For IHC,
> do I have to prepare three different/fresh ABC dips for each 24-well screen
> plate or can I incubate (30min) each successive screen plate into the
> already used dip of ABC?
I would not.
> Do I have to leave it in longer to allow adequate
> binding?

I may be that the ABC has been consumed by the first one or two 24 well
plates?
> I know you can do this with DAB but you have a visual indicator that you've
> left it in long enough in that case.
> Any experience with this?

Why not ask Vector? After all, they made the stuff.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.