[Histonet] QA Questions

Clare Thornton CThornton <@t> dahlchase.com
Mon Sep 27 08:57:00 CDT 2010

I would love to hear some other labs' responses to these questions.  For clarification, we are a private clinical lab, and we average about 50,000 cases/year.

1.  What percentage of slides to you have that have greater than 1 fold?

2.  On average what do your pathologists complain about as far as quality?

3.  What is your Turn Around Time?   What time do the pathologists start getting slides and what time do they have all of their work for the day?

4.  What is your IHC turn around time?  If the pathologists order IHC tests before what time do they have same day turn around time?

Clare J.Thornton, HTL (ASCP), QIHC
Assistant Histology Supervisor
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services
417 State Street, Suite 540