[Histonet] Fwd: [PPMA] See OmniTrax at UWMC

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:33:10 CDT 2010

  For any of you PowerPath users or anyone else curious about barcoding
workflow, that are visiting Seattle, please see the message below. You
may reply directly to Dr. Schmidt.

Victor