[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 82, Issue 29

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:45:09 CDT 2010

We've used DSC (http://www.dsc.com/) since Feb 2007 and it's worked nicely.
We have it tied in to our institution security force which calls us
off-hours in case a freezer or incubator stops working.

--On Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:35 AM -0700 Stephanie Rodriguez
<srodriguez <@t> phenopath.com> wrote:

> We use ADT.  I don¹t know where you¹re located, so I don¹t know if
> that¹s an option for you, but we¹ve used them for at least 8 years, and
> they¹ve always been excellent.
>
> Stephanie
>

> Stephanie Rodriguez, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
> Lead Molecular Technologist-FISH
> IHC Technologist III
> Phenopath Laboratories
> Seattle, WA
> (206) 374-9000
>

> On 9/21/10 10:06 AM, "histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
> <histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:
>
>> Message: 10
>> Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:12:24 -0400
>> From: karen adams <kadamsplw <@t> gmail.com>
>> Subject: [Histonet] Freezer alarm
>> To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
>>
>> Good Morning..........
>>
>>      Can anyone make a recommendation for an alrm system that will call
>>      me if the power goes out to our freezer???
>>

>> Thanks!
>

> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
> the  intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any
> unauthorized  review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
> you are not the intended  recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the  original message, or you may call
> PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.  at (206) 374-9000.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.