FW: [Histonet] Posting comments

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> dynacaremilwaukee.com
Mon Sep 20 10:04:57 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Dawson, Glen
Sent:	Monday, September 20, 2010 9:10 AM
To:	'Merced M Leiker'
Subject:	RE: [Histonet] Posting comments

Carrie,

Until you've had some psychopath threaten you with a lawsuit, or threaten to "tell on you" with your current employer, it will be difficult to understand why most of us choose to reply directly to whomever posts the question.  I've had this happen to me on this list because "someone" out their did not agree with my general post & needed to act like a child to get his point across.  I've responded directly to the person that posts the question ever since...basically to avoid the hassle.  I realize that this isn't the best situation for the distribution of useful information, but all of us need to remember that there will always be a small percentage of bad apples in the basket that is the histonet and that those of us that won't hit "reply to all" don't do so of our own accord.
Glen Dawson  BS, HT & QIHC (ASCP)
IHC Manager
Milwaukee, WI